Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Lover: Touch and Go








Hey.
Your eyes shine in the meager light, twin watery orbs, piercing. Probing.


Hey.


I need to ask you something.

So this time you give out the questions.


Shoot.


So...

Your gaze wanders off before looking back at me briefly before your eyes dart off again.


So?


 So, can you be my fuck buddy?

Oh.


Weren't we always that sort of friends?



Well?


Sure.


Is that relief in your eyes? Disappointment?

That fast? God, you're so feisty.


Speak for yourself.


So, are you really sure?

Your eyes betray you.


Of course. I like you anyway.


Is that hope I see?


What do you mean?


Well, I know for a fact that you won't do me harm.


I can't give you the answers you've always wanted.


Harm?


I know you wouldn't slit my throat, take my kidneys and sell them somewhere.


Sometimes we make light of things and say less than we mean.


Fuck you.


I wish I could tell you that you are better than the ghosts of my past.


Well...help yourself! Hahahahaha.


Sometimes we make light of things and say less than we mean.


You...asked for it!


What strange comfort and familiarity do I find in your devilish grin.


Touch my Body
Mariah Carey


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Emo Blogger's Happy Blogging Challenge: Madness
citybuoy: A Lover: Doodling


line of flight: A Lover, A Series

10 comments:

  1. Very, very cool post... when I figured how to read it at last. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Garp. You'll get used to me writing this way. hahaha. :) Glad to know you figured it out.

      Delete
  2. One of the lines in The Perks of Being a Wallflower that struck me the most is "We accept the love we think we deserve." In that case, what do you think you deserve, kiddo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The love I deserve? Let's add that to the challenge, Nyl. :)

      Delete
    2. But at this point, we'll never finish!!!

      Delete
    3. Let's that after we finish the ten bloody works. hahahaha.

      Delete
  3. the photo and the dialog appeared in another version as my ghost of happiness entry. it's comforting to know that my suffering is not unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do we ever truly have singularly unique experiences, lof? :)

      Delete
  4. "Fuck you.... Well, help yourself!" -love it! hahaha
    nice one! :)

    ReplyDelete