Monday, November 14, 2011

Donnie Darko



I saw this post in tumblr. the other day and got curious enough to know more about it. They're gif images made from the movie Donnie Darko. Further research showed that it was a good movie(rated 85% by Rotten Tomatoes), but it was of the type that gets appreciated much, much later after its release.

I just finished watching the Director's Cut edition of the movie about half an hour ago and it kept me hooked from start to finish. Suffice to say that the two hours I spent watching it was well-spent. I urge all fans of psychological and sci-fi genres to watch it.

Here's a torrent link for those interested in seeing the film for themselves. Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. I think I saw this a few years ago. Ito yung si Papa Jake diba? Where they first used the slow version nung Mad World?

    ReplyDelete