Thursday, September 22, 2011

Transcript VII: Ugly Stares



Enter Serenity
Master Jedi



Manila was weird, but i learned how to ride the bus from NAIA3 to edsa.

How was it weird?

I rode a jeep from Taft to MOA. I sat beside this chinese kid.
He kept staring at me. I kept wiping my face.
Abi nako na koy kugmo.
(I thought I had snot on my face)

You look Singaporean.
He must've thought you were a kin.
ALMOND EYES UNITE!!!
*epic musical score plus eye candy transformation*


I dunno.
I decidedly felt so ugly.
Like - weird.
Maybe because dugay na ko wa kasakay ug jeep.
(maybe because it's been a long time since I last rode a jeep)

I think you were right to have felt ugly.

Ha!

You didn't get to prep much did you?
I get feelings like that whenever i don't get to dress up properly.

Nope, cause I just came from the court.
I was just wearing an undershirt.
"Ampangit ng katabi ko, titigan nga"
(the person beside me looks ugly, I should stare at him)

Oh.
So that's what you do.
You stare at ugly people. Haha.


Well, no - Pah!

I have decided that this convo is funny.

It is. Anyway, ni-die down na akong fascination for Calculus.
(my fascination for Calculus died down)
I now think it's much ado about. Ewan(I dunno).
But at least i now understand it's origins.

Ha! Wait till you see Vector Calculus and the rest of that shit....
GRAMMER NAZEE ALERT!!!
Fuck.
Damn it.
You know...there's an explanantion.
You wanna here it?

*crickets*

God, this is like the jeepney all over again!
This is my explanantion:
when you type, you type words automatically.
Sometimes, di nag ko-connect ang language brain and lizard brain.
(sometimes, the language brain and lizard brain aren't in sync)

What?

DO YOU BELIEVE ME????

*tumbleweed*

GOD, YOU'RE GLOATING.

Someone's flustered. 

---


More than an elder brother I never had, it's at times like this when I sorely wish he were my father.
Or at the very least my father was like him, no matter how slightly.

7 comments:

  1. Who is this person? Is he an actual person or a refraction/reflection of you? He's funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alter: Our conversations are like that most of the time. It's all very random!

    Citybuoy: He's an actual person, Nyl. :)

    By the way, if it's not clear: I'm the one saying the green lines, he's the one speaking the blue ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your alter keeps you amused. Gawain ko rin yan noon. To diffuse the tension. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's not my alter kuya joms. But yeah, he does help diffuse the tension.

    ReplyDelete