Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday: Peeves


For the nth time, I've attempted to change my lay-out. I really have to develop certain skills. I always doubt my eye for color when I work with all the technical css-html stuff. I wanted to put together a pastel-psychedelic theme but I fell terribly short of the mark. The technicality is annoying me. I was never the css-html code person. My attempts at microsoft's frontpage application back then were graphic-based. I'm a GUI person. I put together what I need as a base and fine-tune things using the technical stuff as needed. I have always preferred working with tangible things - I do a lot better when putting together things for a bulletin board compared to my shoddy work here. I know I could always learn more of css and html, but I really can't be bothered because I'm not interested, but that might change when I get back to school(hopefully) next year. I suspect being an Advertising Arts in the Fine Arts program will require me to leap over that hurdle. At the moment, though, it really doesn't help that I am limited with what I can do with blogger's default lay-out editor alone, but that really gives me no excuse. I need to get my act together. Another change may come in the coming days.


6 comments:

  1. Okay class, this shade of Green is called Pistachio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natawa at nagutom naman ako sa Pistachio comment kuya joms. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Pistachio is a cute color... But, really SP, it's your thoughts and your ideas that matter. Your blog could be plain text on a white page, we'd still come to read it. What's with the revamp? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, SP! Glad to hear from you again. :) I decided to change lay-outs because I wanted something more cheerful. I didn't want the space I vomit my thoughts on to contribute to the bag of cynicism that is this blog. Hahaha. A happy contrast would do nicely, I thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nako, you're welcome to help Josh! :)

    ReplyDelete