Friday, August 12, 2011

Boys: Interlude



Fun Fact:

I have never dated anyone. Ever.
Unless you count the high school blind dates I got ganged up into doing during Fun Day.
Those were with girls, too.


Anyway, it's Friday and I'm idling in an internet cafe. I pine for the company of my friends and for Casa Verde's Death by Chocolate, which Pig Gautama introduced to me months back. 
Maybe I should drag a highschool friend to an impromptu dinner, since she told me she wanted to go out on weekends.



source: *





Now I wonder: how would chocolate taste when paired with Cebu's siomai sa tisa?

source: *

Perhaps I ought to go out.


5 comments:

  1. ingat! haha. ano nga kayang lasa? tilawi then i-blog ug usab. haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ask someone out. nothing to lose.

    and the cake looks yummy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree with gillboard and charles. and the cake and siomai made me salivate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, dating shall always be alien to me. hahaha

    ReplyDelete