Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Musings

XXXX,

Yet another boy thinks I am an angel in the night, XXXX.
I take flight tonight, but I am not an angel.
Not anymore.


Spiral

---


Spiral,

Oh, Spiral, perhaps you never were.

XXXX


---


XXXX,


What a very you thing to say! Hahaha.
Maybe you are right.

Spiral

---

Spiral,

The competition here is fierce.
Everyone's beautiful.
You'll understand when you get there.

XXXX

---

XXXX,

I think I have an idea, yes.
I will see for myself someday.

Spiral

---

Spiral,

You should come here sometime!
I'll show you around.

XXXX

---

XXXX,

Someday, yes.
I shall return there.
When is the best time to go?
Where's a good place to stay?

Spiral

---

Spiral,

If you come on a weekend, you can stay in my place.
It's not big, mind.

XXXX
---

XXXX,

Thanks!
I shall consider that, and tell you when I can.
This princeling has places to see.
This princeling has things to learn.
I shall prepare for this.


Spiral

---


 XXXX,

I am feeling the pressure, my friend.
I feel that I should rely on a greek god's form, too,
aside from the shadow of a greek god's face!
Hahahahaha.


Spiral


---







No comments:

Post a Comment