Thursday, June 30, 2011

Us






 I remember that afternoon when I wandered the high streets and alleyways that is blogging, when I saw this. I'd like to say it's a good picture of us: You being the lovable dog with that charisma and strangely transfixing air, and I being the prissy cat, unpredictable when faced with strangers and friends alike. We have our differences, our habits, our own weird, but it works. 

I miss You, like I always do.

I hope I haven't compounded Your worries of late. I understand, but again, I just miss You, like I always do.

Come hither to the shade of this aged tree I reside under, with sea-dreams to the west and mountain-sanctums to the east, and the great starry-sky above. See Your carven name upon its bark, a hundred times etched, each spurred by the same feeling. I wish I could say this in the lyric of Treebeard's Entwife song, but I suppose this will suffice.

I miss You, like I always do.

I love You. Happy second month to us both.


*pandahug*








photo taken from: andrea joseph's sketchblog.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, congratulations to both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are three I miss yous and one I love you. You really must miss him Spiral Prince. =)

    Kane

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww. Happy second month to the both of you. :)

    ReplyDelete