Saturday, May 14, 2011

Transcript: Two Pigs Jack and Gautama





Jack?


Yeah?


Do you know Person123456?


Hmm?
Wait. Let me-
Oh my g-


Eh?


I know Person123456(I found the Stalkbook account).
People fawn over that person, classmates mostly.


Ah.


Why did you ask?


I saw that person in someone else's shoot pics.


Was that person good?


And yeah, I wouldn't mind shooting that person.
In any way I can, too.


Oho.
I assume that includes nude shoots, right?

Teehee.
That person's tall.
Dammit, that person has my dream height.


That person has cute friends.
Check this link.


Man. Can you please explain where we were
when God formulated the smexy genes?


I think we were both eating then.
Or I may have been sleeping.


Dammit.


Also, I wouldn't have minded being part of the swim team.
Check this.


Le wistful sigh.

Excuse me while I wipe my chin.


Are you wiping blood, saliva, or a mixture of both?


Just saliva. It takes a wee bit more to draw blood.


Yeah.
I suppose we could rip what little clothing needs ripping off.
THERE WILL BE BLOOD!


But of course!


2 comments: