Thursday, April 21, 2011

Transcript: Peter Pauper

Sorry.

What are you sorry for?
I was just teasing you!

Yeah, well that's how I've always been.

There you go again.

What do you mean?

You're explaining yourself!

Huh? Is there something wrong with that?
I do that to make sure people don't misunderstand me.
I'd really rather not have them
color what I say with intents that aren't there.

There you go again!

Sorry.

My goodness, Spiral, you're funny.
You don't have to explain yourself to anyone.
You also don't have to be apologetic for everything.

You know what? He's right.

Huh?

What's up?

Nothing.

You're wrong, Spiral Prince.
Peter Pauper's here.

***


P.S.
Happy New Year to you, Claudiopoi!

2 comments:

  1. karon lang ko kabantay naa diay postscript. hehe. thanks topepow! :D

    ReplyDelete