Monday, April 11, 2011

Transcript I: Wallflower Resurrection

***


Hi!


Someone got resurrected.


Yep!


What are you doing?


Practicing.


Practicing what?


My resurrection. Easter Sunday's coming closer.
Everything should go without a hitch.


Oh. That suits you quite well.


Are you saying that I look dead and getting resurrected will do me good?


Hahahaha! You're the one who said that!

There goes my attempt at humor.


***
Who won?

Binibini 26. Supsup.
Yeah.  Sounds like the name of a hobby, doesn't it?

What hobby?
I'm Innocent.

Innocent my fart.
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.

Well, yeah. I'm pure, immaculate, and modest, after all.
I know not of such.

My goodness, are you describing me?
I'm pure, immaculate, and modest.
And diligent. And helpful.
And strong. And beautiful.


W
H
A
T
E
V
E
R

So mean.


Me? Mean? Nah. I'm actually pretty nice.


Pft. Hearsays.
HEARSAYS! RUMORS!

Tch.
TCH!!!

Look on the bright side.
If there are rumors about you, that means you're famous.

That's  the last thing I want.
I'd rather remain quiet and unassuming.
A wallflower, so to speak.
NGIYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fine. Fine.

Anyway, I'll catch you around. Later!

Bye!

***

All in all, this has been one fun night.

5 comments:

  1. Based on the transcript, I have a very good guess who you spoke with Spiral. =)

    Kane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you do, Kane. I think you do. :)

    Kuya Ternie, it's a mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no you dont!!!

    Oh well, my prince. We need to chat soon. haha. And yes, I know who he is too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you would, iuriko. teeheee.

    ReplyDelete