Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Art Challenge: Padawan and Master

taken last January 2011

click on the image if you want to see the enlarged version


This is the first time someone ever drew me. I'm quite pleased, happy even. I'll write more of the Master Jedi, who drew this yesterday, in time. I'm quite the happy Padawan right now.

---

I dunno, I fuss over details too much. I get pressured to come up with something good.

Well, I'll show you how to overcome that obsessive compulsion.

How?

There. That's how you do it.

Wow. That's twisted.

It is, but it's good for you.

Yeah. I can see that.

Good. Don't get too attached to your art. 
As much as you can create, you can also destroy.

Noted. Thanks!

---

Create and Destroy. The Master Jedi's words echoed in my mind as I pondered on what had just happened. I suppose I needed that strength, too. I want to be strong enough to bin my works and my attempts which deserve to be binned. 

---

After all, there's more where our works came from.
The Master Jedi said this with a wink and confident smile.
I want to be able to wear one such smile in time.

3 comments:

  1. May I ask, is something between the padawan and the master jedi? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome, korki! thanks for visiting!

    red: yes, there's something between the padawan and the master jedi: student-teacher relationship! ;p

    ReplyDelete