Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lady Gaga: Born This Way




Okay, I rarely post videos here, but let me share her latest music video, which was released just a few minutes earlier. It has Gaga written all over. It was fun! I smiled in awe as I watched it. So yeah, thanks for making me happy, Motha Monsta. 


First that twitter crazy talk about butts and then this video and then this from Facebook: 
BAKIT SIKAT SI SADAKO? Kasi lumalabas siya sa tv. :> :> :|
Why am I laughing so hard?! I've become too happy, I guess. The thirsty tend to drink a lot of water, no? Still, it's all good! 
 

5 comments:

  1. awesome! thanks for this
    .
    .
    love the ending

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh, it's quite entertaining! you're welcome, desoleboy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched it five times na. Gah, I think I might be gay. Lol.

    Nood ulit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the vid. I liked the first few minutes, yung may narration... I don't hate Lady Gaga but sometimes I wish she would put some clothes on. I'm not a prude but I can only watch so much flesh. It's unnecessary... she can drive her point across without so much crotch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first I like lady gaga.. but it grew less over time. But still nothing against her... and good to hear your happy today...

    ReplyDelete