Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dayum

March 11, 2011 11:00 pm
Hey, can I come to your place?


No.

Why? Is your roommate there?


No.I don't have one.

Then why can't I come?

This is not my place. I'm merely a boarder.

And?
 

And the landlady will kill me. Even classmates can't come here.

So?

So you can't come here.

Don't tell me your place is haunted?

Ha.Ha.Funny joke.

I'm serious. I hear chains getting dragged along the floor at three in the morning.

Okay.


I once saw a girl float past me after I took a bath.

Ookay.


So yeah, can't I go there?


Touche. So this is your style, huh?


What style?

Whatever. Good night!

March 11, 2011 3:05 am

Stop that.


I mean it. Stop that.


What the - I said STOP - 


H-hello?

March 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Hey, can I come to your place?


No.

Why? Is your roommate there?

No.I don't have one.

March 12, 2011 11:00 am


So, who was caressing my face?


 

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Hahaha. Astig!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creepy. Nice! Although I must say mukhang pwede tong tactic, masubukan nga.

    "Hey, can I come to your place?

    no.

    Sige na, balita ko matatakutin ka daw. E may tyanak kaya dyan, promise I'll protect you."

    hehehe.

    Thanks for dropping by my space Spiral Prince! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nyahaha!
    .
    .
    classic...

    -Désolé Boy

    ReplyDelete
  5. nyahahaha.. katakot naman.. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creepy. Haha!

    Happy Friday SP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ikwento ko kaya sa kanila yung additional info?

    ReplyDelete
  8. deus ex: Yeah. Pwede talaga tong tactic. It can be effective depending on the target in question. Hahaha.

    desole boy: thanks!

    Kamila and Louie: nagka goosebumps ako when i focused on the scary side. :))

    Nishiboy: I am innocent. ;)

    ReplyDelete