Wednesday, February 9, 2011

5


I was supposed to write a sequel to 'The Grey Road', but I got devoured by the vacuum that is deviantart, having completed an artwork this afternoon. I'll post it as soon as I can, together with my entries for the watercolor challenge. 

Aaanyway, I'm proud and happy to announce that I and  a few friends will be playing Tekken this weekend! I just got hooked to Tekken recently, and I've a few funny anecdotes to share related to it.

I just watched the Tekken movie, too, which was okay. Nothing good, nothing bad, just okay.

Shoutout to gillboard, who plays Tekken, too!

Okay, I admit, it would have been better if She was there, but meh, she's still a good 5 games away!

I blame her for my addiction:








TEKKEN 6 - The Girls by *rOx-WINDy on deviantART



Alisa defeated. by *ringo-031 on deviantART




Zafina.

*deep contented sigh*

I just have this attachment to mysterious characters. I have this desire to know what's beneath their exterior. If I think of people like that, the thought just consumes me. It doesn't bother me at all. I just have this deep and perverse(?!) desire to empathize with them. I want to know their stories. Their sadness. Their pain. Their secret happiness. Argharwarrawrawrawr.

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to look at cosplayers who can pull off the look well. There are some who just really look like bankrupt whores... I see them in malls sometimes. I take their pictures, and they're so flattered. They have no idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. point taken, glentot. cosplaying requires a state of detachment from your real self, really. you have to get into character. to me, there are two types of cosplayers: those who get the look, and those get the look. it's a matter of internalization and execution. some of them tend to be content with looking the part that they forget to be the part. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. --on mood, upheaval etc...

    how did you know??? ang sharp ng senses mo ah hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. asus, glentot, it's obvious(at least to me). I noticed this pattern while back reading, but I digress. I hazard the upheaval started during the later half of the first week of february? your post was serious, I can tell that much, despite being interspersed with your humor! ;)

    ReplyDelete