Tuesday, November 9, 2010

On Timing and Initiative

Dear First,

Lady Gaga sang it best:


You should've made some plans with me,
you knew that I was free.
And now you won't stop calling me;
I'm kinda busy.



Don't worry, though it's...

Not that I don't like you,
I'm just at a party.
And I am sick and tired
Of my phone r-ringing.


Scratch that last. This one's more blunt:

Not that I don't like you,
I've moved on; I'm happy
And I am sick and tired
Of my heart b-breaking.

Let's listen to Mandy Moore for once:

We can't play this game anymore, but
Can we still be friends?
Things just can't go on like before, but
Can we still be friends?

Well, we are friends, but I don't want to go beyond that.

Not anymore.

The fact that we go to the same University now won't change that.

Still, you've got a friend in me.


6 comments:

  1. hindi ah. hindi. hindi talaga. hahaha. lol. self reminder na rin to. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't quite get you, Victor. Please explain what you mean. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the one that got away. I guess you don't give second chances. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I do, Victor. But I wasn't really the one who got away. I was the one left behind. :p

    ReplyDelete