Friday, October 22, 2010

Good Things

I met up with quite a lot of highschool batchmates today and it was fun and relatively refreshing to do something else aside from our usual beach outings over at Panglao. We were food tripping from afternoon till midnight. It feels good to be with them again. It's hard to find time together given our clashing college schedules. Good things and good times. They're among the greatest and dearest people in my life.

A rather pleasant surprise welcomed me as I checked my Facebook account - a friend told me that I was a runner-up for Lusternia's September Bardic Contest. Here is my entry last month. My other artistic and bardic entries can be seen here, too.

I'm really very thankful for these things. I hope it gains momentum, too.

Good stuff.

2 comments: