Friday, September 10, 2010

Spiral Studio

I am very pleased to announce the opening of the Spiral Photostudio right here in my room. Aside from having a new pastime, I'm really happy about this since I can experiment a lot of my photography ideas. The thing is, it's still bound by walls since I'm still limited to a camera phone that is not at all that great, a wooden figure, and a trash bag.

Yes, folks, you heard that right. To save you all from the trouble of reading something which is potentially twice as long as you like, I'm sharing a few photos with you. That's what I recently got into, right?


the pioneering models

test shot

test shot


test shot

test shot

'behind the scenes'

'behind the scenes'

literally 'behind the scenes'




Well, that was all of it. I hope I can really learn something from this.



P.S.

Don't worry about the black trash bag, it hasn't been used, and it most probably will never be used.


No comments:

Post a Comment