Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Designs


I am brimming with happiness right now. Seems like the ways of the world are indeed connected to each other, and neither we nor our experiences are an exception. There is a quiet serenity even as the last domino falls, and if we try to, we might be able to see the hidden design they traced in their wake.

Time heals all wounds, and weathers away the walls we built around ourselves. It allows us to contemplate on our past, and empowers us to accept what has come to pass. It makes us realize the importance of the present, and encourages us to look forward to tomorrow's promise. It bequeaths to us slivers of wisdom woven from time's memory, and with this, we are able to live better lives if we use them well.

I am thankful for the bridges that have been rebuilt, and the friendships that have been renewed. If the month of September has started with such fair fortune, then I hope it stays with me all through the month. I have dire need of it, and strength internal to face what I need to face.

Who forces time is pushed back by time; who yields to time finds time on his side.
~The Talmud

No comments:

Post a Comment