Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dawn Ramble: Charisma

...is something I don't have. I've been told that my aura reeks of snobbishness. Seriously, I'm just shy. Experience taught me that I can only get a shot at getting people to like me if I try to talk them into it.

Literally.

Sadly, unlike some people, I haven't been gifted with insanely strong pheromones. I can't hope to just flash my winning smile at people and have them do what I want. I need to win over to my side using my mouth and what semblance of wit I possess. I can't really complain since this talent, as I'd like to think of it, compensates for my lack of charisma.

It doesn't mean I still don't get wistful when I see really charismatic people, though.

Excuse the dawn rambles of the spiral prince.


No comments:

Post a Comment