Monday, August 30, 2010

The Write Song

For the past few hours, I've been reading citybuoys's blog and I noticed that somehow, the songs he uses to accompany his posts complement and completes the article. I think it's amazing how he knows what song best fits what he's come up with, and I think being inclined to music has a lot to do with it. I'm amazed, mainly because I'm the type of person who likes and is able to relate to a lot of songs, but I am usually unable to recall every single one of them when the moment calls for it.

I'm writing this because I want to express my fascination for that sort of stuff. It's just great how one is able to recall one song, out of many others, that best fits the core of someone's writing.

I can only hope I'd be able to do that in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment