Monday, March 1, 2010

A to Z list update

As I was walking towards the internet cafe earlier, several things came into my mind(This happens a lot while I'm walking or riding a vehicle going somewhere; this is also why I love walks and rides to distant places - well, not so distant places, too). Most of the said thoughts were related to my A to Z list, and I'm writing them down here so I won't forget them.

Here's one thought that struck me most:

To-do list:

F- feel alive again. Yeah, I definitely need to do this. Over the past few months, I feel that life's passing me by - it moves too fast. Too many things keep on happening either at once or one after the other and are spaced too close to each other for me too keep up. I feel overcome by the many circumstances that I find myself in. I need space. I need time. I need to take a few steps back and look at my life's bigger picture. I need to reconcile myself with many things within, about, and around me. I need to do these things in order for me to feel alive again. I need that drive to live my life to the fullest. I miss feeling alive.

Now that I think about it, most of the things that were mentioned in the previous paragraph can be part of my to-do list, however, I won't be making individual entries for them in the list itself. They basically boil down to the same thing and as much as possible, I'd like to refrain from repeating things. After all, my life doesn't have to revolve around the negative things. I feel and I know there's much more to my life than them. I'd like my to-do list to reflect my desire to be a better person and thus, enjoy living a better life.

So, I guess that's it for now. Oh, and before I forget this sudden addition to my list, I have to add:

P - for progress. I'll expound on it next time. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment